Friday, February 18, 2011

Waiting today

I'll be honest.  I heard from Andrea at RR that she was supposed to hear something about Anthony Friday (today), and pass that along...she may hear no new information, she may have a little more detail about his condition, she may hear he's already been transferred to the institution we dread.  So today, I am waiting.  Not exactly nervous, but with some real concern.  I'll share if I am able to when I hear anything.

Please continue to pray for both Tori and Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment